Coming to Your Appointment
Please come 15-30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. Remember to bring the following:
- Government-issued Photo I.D. card
- Insurance Card/s
- Copay, if applicable
- List of medications and all medication/supplement bottles
- New Patient Forms (see below)
Please do NOT wear any perfumes, colognes, or any scent. Our office is SCENT-FREE to accommodate patients with multiple-chemical sensitivities and asthma.
Prior to requesting an appointment, please call your insurance company and verify that Dr. Comia is a participating provider with your insurance plan. We participate with most major insurance companies:
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Secure Horizons
- United Healthcare
*We do NOT participate with Medicaid, Husky, or any state insurance
For Patients with High-Deductible Insurance Plan
Effective Oct 1 2019, any patient with an unmet deductible will be required to pay UPFRONT $80 before being seen.This will be applied towards your deductible.
To cancel an appointment, you must call 24 hours BEFORE your appointment. Fee for missed appointments:
- $40 – for Office Visit/PreOp
- $60 – for Complete Physical Exam
A phone-call and/or email reminder is a courtesy. Please do not expect the reminder. It is your responsibility to know when your appointment is scheduled.
To refill a prescription, please call your pharmacy. The pharmacy will send us the request for a refill thru e-prescribe or thru the fax. We submit prescriptions electronically.
You need to make an appointment for completion of forms. It is best to time it with a scheduled Complete Physical Exam or a Follow-Up appointment. There is an OUT-OF-POCKET Administrative Fee for completion of the forms:
- $30 = Foster Care forms, Utility forms (e.g. light/power, gas, telephone, etc.), Employment forms (Daycare, etc.), Letters of Necessity (Flex spending accounts, Travel, etc.)
- $75 = School Physical
- $100 = DMV forms
- $150 = FMLA, Nursing Home, Disability, Life Insurance forms)
For forms not listed above, a fee will be determined based on doctor’s time. Payment is due upon return of the forms.
For questions, please contact our office (860) 242-2200.